Now That You Have The Free 3 Part Publicity Training Under Your Belt, Let’s Jump Into Action & Get Your Media Release On It’s Way!
Now that you have the Free Three Part Publicity Training under your belt, let’s jump into action and get your media release on it’s way!.
Available only to those who have completed the Three Part Publicity Training is the opportunity to download a digital recording of the my Free Media Fortune Workshop. As a BONUS, you also receive a copy of the comprehensive Workbook.
Upon completion of the audio and workbook, you'll have all you need to write your first media release and know how to send it to journalists.
Not only that, you’ll also know exactly what to do when the journalists call.
Session 1. How to craft your media releases using my Media Release Formula.
I’ll give you, line by line the anatomy of a winning media release.
Fact is, I call many of the senior editors and producers of Australia’s leading newspapers and TV shows my friend. We frequently catch up and talk about the media environment. So when I tell you how to write a media release it’s not my opinion. It’s backed up by the most senior media players in the country. And it works.
Session 2. How and when to send your media release.
Now you’ve got your media release you need to know who to send it to, when and how to get it in front of them.
If you get this wrong, your media release will most likely never be seen by the people who need to see it. And it’s why I make sure you know the process inside out.
Session 3. What to do when a journalist calls.
Did you know you can turn journalists into putty in your hands? It’s actually quite simple IF you know how. Using what I teach you here you’ll have them repeating almost word for word what you want them to say. And asking you the very questions you want to be asked.
This information puts you in the driver’s seat.
Here’s a summary of exactly what you’ll learn:
- The simple, three step formula for getting maximum success from free media.
- Exactly what to include in your one-page media release. Be prepared to brainstorm and write your first media release as we go along! You will finish ready to send your media release to the media, knowing exactly who to send it to.
- What part of the medial release is most important, and the two-word phrase which maximises your chance for success
- The one true role of the media release – and it’s not to write the story! Get this wrong and your media release is destined for the rubbish bin
- Brainstorm dozens of newsworthy angles that you can instantly use for skyrocketing your free media exposure and success
- The common rookie mistakes (from 25 years of experience) that you can avoid to fast-track your success. Trying to do this yourself can be full of pitfalls, and you’ll know exactly what to do, and what NOT to do.
- Know EXACTLY what to say when the media contacts you ... don’t just send out media releases, be ready for when they call.
- The EASIEST and BEST media to target for the greatest initial success.
** This is a live recording of the powerful workshop - the results of which have seen people leave the workshop, type up the release they worked on in the room, send to journalsits and get coverage.
The Investment For This Next Level Of Training Is $197
I put this training together so you would walk away with your first media release written. And to show you exactly how to get in front of the right journalists and how to handle them.
The Publicity Princess